Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mocha Coconut Frappuccino

 My family and I usually take a Starbucks trip once a week or so. This last time I ordered a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino and my god... it was so good. So I decided to make my own at home this morning. It was much more successful than I was expecting it to be.
Ingredients for two: One half cup of shredded coconut, three-fourths cup of chilled coffee, one and a third cup of milk, one half cup of chocolate syrup, two cups of ice, three tablespoons of sugar.

Step One: Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spread the shredded coconut on a baking sheet and bake until toasted. Stir the coconut around every five minutes for even browning.

Step Two: Brew coffee while toasting the coconut and set in the freezer to chill.

Step Three: Combine coffee, milk, coconut, chocolate syrup, and sugar in blender and blend for 15-20 seconds until the sugar is dissolved. Add ice and blend until the drink is smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment