Monday, July 16, 2012

Wishful Thinking

Today was a pretty busy day for me. I went to my sister's doctors appointment. She's seven months pregnant and I finally got to hear my niece's heartbeat. It was beating so fast! The doctor said she was just excited. It was magical. I can't wait until she's finally here. 

We also went to get my grandma's camera repaired. We took it to this place called Lawrence Camera and Video. They have tons of cameras, lenses, and other quality equipment and they're all super nice.

We went and got pedicures at the beauty school my sister used to go to. They're great and cheap, and you get a free bottle of OPI nail polish. If you live in the Springfield area, I would recommend going to Regency Beauty Institute on Battlefield and Fremont. They're all students without licenses, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. 

I finished off the day with a little baking. I made peanut butter fudge. I love fudge more than I love anything else. No joke. A recipe will be coming for that soon as well. 

xoxo. Leesha



No comments:

Post a Comment