Sunday, July 15, 2012

Visiting Red Velvet

Yesterday I spent the day with my mom and sisters. We wanted to some shopping and I have been dying to visit Elsie's shop, Red Velvet. I'm so glad I did. Her and her blog have been such an inspiration to me and they've really helped me go after my dreams. Finally seeing her shop was the icing on the cake. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't travel miles and miles to see it. I live in the area and it's just taken a really long time to find time to get to that side of town. Here are some snapshots of my visit.

Sorry for the horrible pictures. I didn't bring my camera with me (as usual), so all I had was my cellphone. Here's what I purchased.
Cute, right? I'll post pictures of me wearing it later. And don't forget to visit Elsie and Emma's blog!
Leesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment