Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ten Things I Love Thursday: Fall 2012 Runway Edition

I can honestly say that I was impressed by this Fall's 2012 Runway designs. I'm not much of a fan of Marc Jacobs. I mean, his bags, watches, and shoes are to die for. But his clothing has always been just a little too extreme for my liking. I fell in love with these coats the minute I saw them especially the one on the left. I love the funky print. And don't even ask what was up with those hats... I have no idea what goes through that mans head.. but it works for him. View these pieces here & here.
I seriously think that Orla Kiely's Pre-Fall/Winter Collection is her best one yet. There isn't a single piece of clothing that I wouldn't kill to have hanging up in my closet. I love how in mustard yellow and navy blue is this season. Mostly because they're my two favorite colors. View these pieces here & here.
I have never been impressed by Pedro Lourenço. NEVER. But this season, I was pleasantly surprised. The patterns were interesting and unique, and I really liked that. And come on, isn't that coat gorgeous? View the complete collection here.
Charlotte Ronson, may I just declare my undying love for you please? Look at that green dress. If that were in my possesion, I would literally wear it everyday for the rest of my life. Ronson is my fashion inspiration. I only hope to live up to her achievements one day. View this collection here.
Stella McCartney's collection was absolutely gorgeous. I love this shade of blue and the large triangular collar is so bold and daring. The peplum tops have really been popping up this season and I honestly couldn't be more pleased. It's very old fashion, but still so modern. View this collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment