Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mexican Hot Chocolate

This could also be called:

Freaking Incredible Hot Chocolate
Oh My God I Love This Hot Chocolate
Get In My Belly Hot Chocolate
Love At First Taste Hot Chocolate
Yum. Hot Chocolate.

Basically, I have finally gotten my hot chocolate recipe down to a T, and I am happy to share it with you all today. Here goes.

Here is what you need: five tablespoons of baking cocoa, five tablespoons of sugar, four cups of milk, one teaspoon of vanilla, one half teaspoon of cinnamon, a dash of cloves

Step One: Place sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, and cloves in a medium saucepan.
Step Two: Gradually stir in milk. Stir constantly until hot; do not boil.
Step Three: Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Serve immediately. With whipped cream. Lots of whipped cream. You could also add some cinnamon schnapps. Yep. Do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment