Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Aaron Lewis at The Gillioz

Guys... My dreams came true tonight. I got to see the lead singer from one of my favorite bands tonight. Aaron Lewis of Staind is my knight in shining cowboy boots. I almost died right then and there. He is basically everything that I have ever imagined him being. I remember jumping up and down when my mother came home with their new albums and we would listen to the in the car everywhere we went. I feel like we grew up together. Even though we didn't, but you know what I mean. Anyways, Aaron recently went solo with a country album he put together that is completely different than Staind's music. I'm not a huge fan of country, but I was pleasantly surprised that the lyrics were still raw emotion that he wasn't afraid to let out. I love that about his music... it's so real. All I had was my cellphone. And the pictures aren't that great. but so what. I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment