Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Things I Love Thursday: Paint Chip Edition

I love paint chips. There is literally nothing that you can't do with a couple of paint chips. I use them to decorate, journal, and of course to paint. I would like to share a couple of my favorite paint chip projects. Maybe you'll find something to inspire you. I already have two new DIY projects planned now. Keep an eye out for those. These two projects from ABeautifulMess stole my heart. As soon as I saw how Elsie displayed her jewelry, I went to Wal-Mart and pick up some purple swatches for myself. See information on these two projects here & here.

I don't know about you guys, but my parents rent our house. Which means white walls, everywhere. I love these two projects because they're so abstract and eye catching. Which is a must-have in such a boring home. These two projects can be seen here & here.
Everyone knows that the coffee table is the focal point of a family or living room. Nobody should settle for a plain wooden table, well, unless you're family is like mine. This project from ATypicalTypeA is brilliant and perfect for getting a little color into the room. And why not pair it with these awesome coasters from Home&Garden. Or don't, actually I would stick with one or the other. 
Who else loves banners? I LOVE banners. I think they are the greatest invention since Oscillating Fans. These banners from DesignSponge and Grace&Light is awesome because they don't limit you to one thing. You can use tons of different shapes, colors, and words. And who doesn't appreciate endless possibilities?
These are two projects that I am especially excited to try. I'm leaving for college in a little more than a month and I am probably the most unorganized person in the entire universe. Little things like this are life savers to my forgettable mind. This project by CountryLiving is perfect because its so simple and it saves tons of space on your desk or wherever you might want it. Thinking vertical is key when you're living in a box. I plan on making this calendar for my roommate and I because, well, it's just adorable. And I know I cant buy one of these beauties at target. 

What is your favorite thing to do with a paint chip? 





No comments:

Post a Comment