Monday, December 31, 2012

365 Challenge: 365 days of Sky

My favorite thing to photograph is the sky. I love clouds, and the color of the rich blue atmosphere. I also wanted to try a 365 project this year. That's my big New Year's Resolution. I'm not very good at reaching my goals, mostly because I set unrealistic goals. But how hard can it be to snap a picture of the sky once a day? I really want to reach this goal along with a few other goals I'm setting for myself. I want to be very goal oriented this year. It's time to grow up, gain some responsibility and get my life in order. I want to do better in school, get in better shape, and learn to love myself and let others love me. I want to set my trust issues aside and be the person God intended for me to be. Twenty Twelve was pretty good to me, I got to start college, make new friends and find a part of myself that I had been missing for a very long time. I can't even imagine the things that 2013 has in store for me. I'm so excited. I will be sharing my 365 project HERE.
I hope you guys follow along with me. I'm gonna grow next year.

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo of the sky. You should post some of your photos from the year. Would love to see them! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete