Monday, August 13, 2012

Five Favorite Blogs

Five Favorites is a new feature that I will be sharing every Monday. I think it is extremely important to have favorites. It is extremely handy when people are forcing you to make decisions and if you're as indecisive as I am, you could probably use all the help you can get. So without further ado, here is a list of my top five favorite blogs. 

I follow a large variety of blogs. Anywhere from crafting to baking and personal to celebrity gossip. These are the blogs I am currently crushing on.
A Beautiful Mess:  This blog meets all of my interests. Being from the same area as these beautiful girls helps me relate to each of their posts in a spectacular way. I can honestly say that I am guilty of checking for updates at least three or four times a day. These two girls live such fascinating lives and they are my true inspiration. They are living proof that little Springfield, MO can make dreams come to life. 

Atlantic-Pacific: Bee of Atlantic-Pacific is gorgeous, no? Her style is so beyond anything I am capable of pulling off and I love seeing how she puts together outfits that I wouldn't dare try. She's risky, yet safe and it creates such a unique look that makes her blog worth glancing at.

Blonde Bedhead: Okay, I envy this girl. When my hair was that long, wearing it down and curly was soooo not an option for me. I don't know how she does it and I will forever be jealous of her gorgeous locks. Can I just pause for a moment and talk about Andrea's wardrobe? Perfection is the only word I can place with it. She is so daring with her outfits. Ugh... Okay I'm done. 

Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay: I'm not usually all that big on personal blogs. I generally get pretty bored with them because they're all people I know and blah blah blah. Tammy, however, completely reeled me in. Mostly by her blog name. I love all three of the incredible items listed. Her life is fascinating in a totally chill and mellow kind of way.

Joy The Baker: Joy from Joy the Baker makes me literally want to scream Joy to the World. That tomato zucchini soup looks absolutely delicious and so does everything else on her blog. That's all I can say... My stomach is rumbling just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment